ProtoTech releases new version for 3D PDF Exporter for AutoCAD
3D PDF is a portable document format, independent from application software, and operating systems, and can be shared very easily. ProtoTech has developed various plugins to export 3D PDF (PRC) data from AutoCAD / Inventor / Revit / NavisWorks / Max / Maya / SolidWorks and Fusion 360. These plugins export 3D PDF (.pdf) file by traversing native data structure.
Updates of this Release
- Added support for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018
- The entities in the model tree in the exported PDF now are sorted under respective layer nodes
Fig A – AutoCAD model with layers Fig B – 3D PDF Exported with all layers visible
While exporting 3D PDF from AutoCAD now you can export the model with assembly tree with layers.
This enhancement will provide following benefits:
- User interaction (like show/hide) in the PDF model is now simplified and can be done layer wise in the same way as done in Autocad.
Fig C– 3D PDF with some hidden layers
To know more about this release visit here: http://bit.ly/2tGOP5G
Why to use ProtoTech’s 3D PDF Exporter?
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
About ProtoTech Solutions:
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications
- 3D Visualization – Desktop, Mobile, Web
- AR/VR Application development
- Feasibility Studies and Technology Evaluation
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability
- Quality Assurance for MMO Games