ProtoTech’s 3D Measure Up is a measurement technology platform that helps businesses provide the perfect fit to their customers. 3D Measure Up helps companies accurately identify landmarks on objects and provides hundreds of measurement parameters viz. distances, girths, heights, surface areas, volumes etc.
We are primarily set to work on 3D scans of the human body (full or partial), but the core technology is extensible to any object or shape.
3D Measure Up has taken some very special measures using a combination of computational, geometrical and machine learning algorithms to give clients very accurate results. What’s more, 3D Measure up offers made-to-measure solutions including WebApp, OEM App and API to make sure we measure up to the client’s expectations. The computation is done in almost real-time and is highly accurate. We also provide an API that is very simple and easy to integrate with any application.
3D Measure Up is an arm of ProtoTech, which has been bootstrapped till now and has been growing at a good pace, to accelerate the growth of 3D Measure up, it is looking to raise funds.
Job Description – The intern would be responsible for:
- Designing Pitch deck and fundraising documents
- Creating Financial models and performing valuation analysis
- Undertaking research regarding active angel investors and VCs and working on investment strategies
- Reaching out to potential investors and coordinating for setting up the call with investors
- Acting as a link between the founder and other vendors for fundraising documents
- Managing the investment cycle from start to end
- Prior experience in Fundraising for startups/Venture Capital/Investment Banking will be a big plus
- Prior experience and knowledge in creating pitch decks will be a big plus
- Financial modeling and good online research capabilities – prior financial research experience is a big plus
- Interest in startup and Venture Capital Industry is a big plus
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- MBA Finance or Bachelors in economics/finance/commerce is preferred, but not mandatory
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work from home job/internship
- Can start the work from home internship between 15th Jan’22 and 30th Jan’22
- Are available for a duration of 1-2 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- 10-15K stipend (Depending on the calibre)
- Certificate of internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
If interested, share your resume on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 12-01-2022