We are a niche software development solutions provider in the domain of CAD, CAM, CAE, 3D Visualization, BIM and data interoperability.
We have a team of 100+ highly qualified technologists and we have successfully delivered 100+ engineering application development projects. We have served more than 75 marquee customers from over 14 countries across business domains.
Prototech offers an exciting environment to individuals who prefer variety and enjoy working directly with people. You will find our driven, efficient, and analytical team constructing strategic solutions for our clients.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. If you have the growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Job location: Pune
Experience: 7-12 Years
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH/MCA
- Manages and lead teams. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team
- Interaction with the client and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- 7 – 12 years of relevant working experience in C / C++ (Most preferred)
- Experience in working with Third-Party libraries
- Experience in creating prototypes
- Experience in Graphics programming, Parasolid, Solidworks, Hoops, OpenGL & Granite etc. will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Team handling experience is mandatory
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Kindly share your resume on email@example.com