- To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time| quality and cost standards.
- To perform activities related to creation of documents as per the client requirements.
- To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements
- To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team on the project.
- To provide technical guidance to junior developers.
- To interact with the client and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
- Ability to scope large elements of projects and calculate estimated delivery.
- Responsible for meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to present and sell concepts to clients.
- Building and mentoring the technical team.
B.Tech/M.Tech(C++ proficient) /B.E. (Computer/IT/Mechanical) having obtained at least 55% in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
1 – 10 years
Number of vacancies:- 3
- Experience in C / C++ (Most preferred)/ Java.
- Experience in working with Third-Party libraries.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
Good to have:-
Conceptual knowledge of Geometry fundamentals.
If interested, share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Date: 20-07-2021