Introducing glTF 2.0 file Export support for various platforms
There’s a new rich 3D model format in town, glTF, and it’s growing in prominence.
ProtoTech develops a new plugin, glTF Exporter which exports your 3D model to glTF and GLB file format.
This format helps deliver virtual Web experiences, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. Also, you can publish the 3D model to Web / Mobile / AR-VR / Cloud in just one click.
ProtoTechs’ new glTF Export Plugin is supported by many platforms, Inventor, Revit, Fusion 360, Solid Edge and Solidworks.
Available as SDK too, which can be integrated with your application.
Features/Benefits of glTF plugins, which make it one of the best in the market –
- JSON based. glTF is a JSON based format
- Flexible extension support
- Export part and assembly models
- Control the visibility of nodes.
- Export texture Metalness and roughness of the material.
- Wire data.
- Face level transparency
- Default compression helps reduce the file size
- Compact file sizes.
- Fast loading
- Complete 3D scene representation.
ProtoTech’s glTF files can be directly exported from a variety of 3D platforms listed below: