ProtoTech launches new plugin JSON Exporter for AutoCAD
Pune, India, 16 October 2017 –ProtoTech Solutions is releasing its latest exporter plugin “JSON Exporter for AutoCAD (version 184.108.40.206)”
JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute-value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser-server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Benefits/Features of JSON Exporter
- Part and Face level color support
- Support cumulative transformation
- Support for ‘three.js: JSON Geometry format version 4.5’
- Support both part and assembly models
- Visibility of nodes
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps to reduce the file size as much as possible
How does the product work?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plugin for AutoCAD®.
- A new panel named Prototech JSON will get added in add-ins tab.
- Run AutoCAD® and Load a model (part or assembly).
- You can set the mesh quality for exported JSON model.
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link https://threejs.org/editor.
Fig: 3D model view in AutoCAD & three.js editor
Why use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who want to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Our plugin makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming is the format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in-
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications
- AR/VR Development
- 3D Visualization on -Desktop/Mobile/Web
- Engineering 3D File formats & 3D Data Interoperability
- Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Game Testing services
- 3D CAD plugin development on Autodesk/Solidworks/Creo platforms
For more information on JSON Exporter for AutoCAD, please visit here – http://bit.ly/2zaWwRm