OBJ Exporter for Autodesk Fusion 360™
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and Windows. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production tool set. Autodesk® Fusion 360™ support both cloud and local export, Cloud export file types include Inventor 2014, IGES, SAT, SMT, STEP, DWG, DXF, STL, FBX, and F3D. Local file export types include IGES, SAT, SMT, STEP, F3D, and DXF.
ProtoTech Solutions launched AddIn for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ and have expertise with its API. OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ exports CAD models into OBJ file on local system. This AddIn is live on Autodesk® Fusion 360™ app store
and can be installed through this link: Click Here
OBJ Technology is the most commonly accepted standard in collaborative Business processes.
This brings the ease of distribution, Engineering collaboration, and format consistency of sharing CAD designs from different CAD packages.
Other benefits of having OBJ includes ease of Archiving, Record maintenance, Process compliance, Security, etc.
Supports Part Assemblies.
Has default compression to minimize the exported file size.
One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies.
For activation please contact at OBJForAF360@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Restart Fusion 360 application after AddIn installation.
We are not providing support for texture.
- The latest major version of the OBJ Exporter for Fusion 360 and any updates to your purchased version.
- Your product activation key will be sent via email.
- The license is perpetual and the price is one-time cost.
- The license once bought is tied to the hardware.
- For license activation you will need the device to connect to the internet at least once at the time of activation.
|Version||Release Date||What’s new|
1. Saving file with extension correctly.
|1.0.0||1. Exports solid bodies to an OBJ file (.obj).|
2. Preference settings to adjust the file size and quality.