About our Client
Our client is a privately held configurator and a software company headquartered in Illinois, US.
Domain : CAD
Location : US
Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) is a 3D scene description language. All the aspects of virtual display, interaction, and working of the internet can be specified using VRML without depending on special equipment like Head Mounted Devices (HMD). Our client already had an Inventor for VRML exporter and it was developed by a different company. However, it was not maintained properly, so he approached us to develop an Inventor for VRML exporter with the following features:
- Export the Inventor loaded model (part or entire assembly document) into VRML format
- Add support for textures and color
- VRML Exporter with option to retain user interactions
- ‘Save Copy As’ option for VRML Files (.wrl) dialog box with the option to choose the directory for storing the file in VRML Format
- Support for Read/ Write of values (specified by the user through dialog box) into registry
The team at ProtoTech Solutions delivered the product along with the IP in a short time and at a lower cost which is lesser than the cost of maintaining the existing product
The client was able to export very large models in VRML format.
- Our product helped the client’s team in analyzing the assemblies and part documents in VRML format
- VRML Exporter tessellates the assembly file or part file loaded in the AutoDesk Inventor until the face level and exports the shape, geometry, texture, color attributes, and rendered styles into the VRML specific format. Using the VRML Viewer the user can view the exported VRML file (.wrl format)
- The product was delivered with completion documentation
- The happy client returned for another product project
Jim Quanci, Sr. Director, Autodesk Developer Network (USA)
Tim Loduha, Senior Director, Roblox
Ron Fritz, CEO - Tech Soft 3D
Martin Flaherty, Skooter, Inc.
Craig Dennis, CTO - TransMagic Inc.
Vikas Saxena, Head Software Developer, Renishaw Metrology Systems
Chris, Columbus, Ohio based software company
Torrin Raoufi-Danner, Ostensor AB
You guys have been great to work with and helped me with all the issues that I came across. Thanks."
Rika Hatai, Core Concept Technologies (Japan)
Wayne Tassone, CADSolutionllc (USA)
Titus, CenterMed (China)
Peter Schlipf, Sr Manager Autodesk Developer Network EMEA
Iuri Feliciano, Instituto de Especialidades Ortopédicas, S.L. (Spain)
Kausik Dasgupta, R&D Manager, Blast Movement Technologies (Australia)
Dave Grupenhagen, DG Associates
Martin Flaherty, Co-Founder - Skooter, Inc.
Dave Peel, President- Microvellum, Inc.
Sarah W. Stocker, Co-Founder, Wearlynx, Inc.
Jim Plymale, President & CEO - Machine Research Corporation
Koen, R&D/Visualization- beMatrix
Bruno Courtois, Infrastructure, Greif
Damian Rafferty, Pulse PLM
Biplab Sarkar, CEO, Nemetschek Vectorworks
VP, Operations, US based Inspection Software Solutions Company
Jimmy Bergmark , JTB World (Sweden)
Robin Willis, Sunglass
Michael McDonnell, Configure One (United States)
Alban Denoyel, Co-founder & CEO, Sketchfab. (USA)
"With ProtoTech Solutions as our development partner, we have been able to significantly expand our development capabilities. They were instrumental in helping us develop an entirely new product. The product was shipped in an incredibly short time and has won great reviews from our user community. ProtoTech's team measures up to our high standards of development and is a great fit for us."
David Little, Intergraph (United States)