About our Client
Our client is a privately held configurator and a software company headquartered in Illinois, US.
Domain : CAD
Location : US
Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) is a 3D scene description language. All the aspects of virtual display, interaction, and working of the internet can be specified using VRML without depending on special equipment like Head Mounted Devices (HMD). Our client already had an Inventor for VRML exporter and it was developed by a different company. However, it was not maintained properly, so he approached us to develop an Inventor for VRML exporter with the following features:
- Export the Inventor loaded model (part or entire assembly document) into VRML format
- Add support for textures and color
- VRML Exporter with option to retain user interactions
- ‘Save Copy As’ option for VRML Files (.wrl) dialog box with the option to choose the directory for storing the file in VRML Format
- Support for Read/ Write of values (specified by the user through dialog box) into registry
The team at ProtoTech Solutions delivered the product along with the IP in a short time and at a lower cost which is lesser than the cost of maintaining the existing product
The client was able to export very large models in VRML format.
- Our product helped the client’s team in analyzing the assemblies and part documents in VRML format
- VRML Exporter tessellates the assembly file or part file loaded in the AutoDesk Inventor until the face level and exports the shape, geometry, texture, color attributes, and rendered styles into the VRML specific format. Using the VRML Viewer the user can view the exported VRML file (.wrl format)
- The product was delivered with completion documentation
- The happy client returned for another product project
Jim Quanci, Sr. Director, Autodesk Developer Network (USA)
Tim Loduha, Senior Director, Roblox
Ron Fritz, CEO - Tech Soft 3D
Martin Flaherty, Skooter, Inc.
Craig Dennis, CTO - TransMagic Inc.
Vikas Saxena, Head Software Developer, Renishaw Metrology Systems
Chris, Columbus, Ohio based software company
Robin Willis, Sunglass
Michael McDonnell, Configure One (United States)
Kausik Dasgupta, R&D Manager, Blast Movement Technologies (Australia)
Martin Flaherty, Co-Founder - Skooter, Inc.
Dave Peel, President- Microvellum, Inc.
Sarah W. Stocker, Co-Founder, Wearlynx, Inc.
VP, Operations, US based Inspection Software Solutions Company
Jimmy Bergmark , JTB World (Sweden)
Alban Denoyel, Co-founder & CEO, Sketchfab. (USA)
Torrin Raoufi-Danner, Ostensor AB
Damian Rafferty, Pulse PLM
Biplab Sarkar, CEO, Nemetschek Vectorworks
Jim Plymale, President & CEO - Machine Research Corporation
Koen, R&D/Visualization- beMatrix
Bruno Courtois, Infrastructure, Greif
Peter Schlipf, Sr Manager Autodesk Developer Network EMEA
Dave Grupenhagen, DG Associates
Rika Hatai, Core Concept Technologies (Japan)
Titus, CenterMed (China)