About our Client
Key Benefits of ProtoTech :
- The team at ProtoTech Solutions communicated with the clients’ team based at different locations and time zones
- ProtoTech team efficiently handled product development with evolving specifications
- The team supported 1 million triangles of tessellated data on Mobile viewer
- The team created a common code architecture for all CAD plug-ins which resulted in a lesser development time, easier version upgrades, and overall maintenance
- With a steep learning curve in interpreting and integrating new technologies, the team completed the assigned work in time
Domain : CAD/Cloud/Mobile
Sunglass.io was started by two bright MIT graduates with a vision of developing a web based 3D model sharing platform to enable real-time collaboration among different design teams operating from different geographical locations. Such a platform brings efficiency and productivity to the complete development process.
Although they had a team to develop their core product, they trusted the capabilities of ProtoTech Solutions and approached us to develop a full-fledged iOS viewer for CAD models with real-time collaboration capabilities and to develop CAD plug-ins for SolidWorks, Inventor, Rhino, and Maya to work on Cloud. The team was required to make use of REST API to communicate with Cloud backend and to provide complete file management facility on desktop through plug-ins.
Technologies incorporated :
In order to design iOS based 3D viewer and CAD exporter plugins, our team incorporated the following Technologies :
- Advanced graphics library
- REST API
- SolidWorks, Inventor Rhino, Maya API
- Google authentication
- NSIS installers
- Mix Panel Analytics
Jim Quanci, Sr. Director, Autodesk Developer Network (USA)
Tim Loduha, Senior Director, Roblox
Ron Fritz, CEO - Tech Soft 3D
Martin Flaherty, Skooter, Inc.
Craig Dennis, CTO - TransMagic Inc.
Vikas Saxena, Head Software Developer, Renishaw Metrology Systems
Chris, Columbus, Ohio based software company
Robin Willis, Sunglass
Michael McDonnell, Configure One (United States)
Kausik Dasgupta, R&D Manager, Blast Movement Technologies (Australia)
Martin Flaherty, Co-Founder - Skooter, Inc.
Dave Peel, President- Microvellum, Inc.
Sarah W. Stocker, Co-Founder, Wearlynx, Inc.
VP, Operations, US based Inspection Software Solutions Company
Jimmy Bergmark , JTB World (Sweden)
Alban Denoyel, Co-founder & CEO, Sketchfab. (USA)
Torrin Raoufi-Danner, Ostensor AB
Damian Rafferty, Pulse PLM
Biplab Sarkar, CEO, Nemetschek Vectorworks
Jim Plymale, President & CEO - Machine Research Corporation
Koen, R&D/Visualization- beMatrix
Bruno Courtois, Infrastructure, Greif
Peter Schlipf, Sr Manager Autodesk Developer Network EMEA
Dave Grupenhagen, DG Associates
Rika Hatai, Core Concept Technologies (Japan)
Titus, CenterMed (China)