As the first company to emerge from Google X, HELIXRE is leading the charge to bring ‘digital twinning’ to all. They’re improving the world, one building at a time. They create accurate digital equivalents of entire buildings at a fraction of the normal time and cost.
Name of the projects:
- IFC to OBJ and metadata
- Revit to OBJ and metadata
- Helix Revit Addin creator
- RCS Converter
Domain : CAD, Cloud, Microservices
- Get the model data of IFC file (tessellation data and metadata/properties) in two different custom files to store in database so that it can be queried faster
- Get the model data of Revit file (tessellation data and metadata/properties) in two different files in database so that it can be queried faster
- Create 3D Revit model from entity data. Complete Revit model cannot be created from input data
- Extract point cloud data (points, color, intensity and normals) and generate point cloud in RCS (Autodesk Reality capture scan) format
- Serialized tessellation data in obj format using 3rd party SDK. Fetched the metadata/properties and serialized it in custom JSON format
- Implemented an OBJ and JSON serializer using Teigha BIM SDK to export tessellation data in obj format and metadata/properties in custom JSON format. Also exported view data to pdf and svg format
- Deserialized structured data from entity data and created each Revit entity to generate Revit model using Forge Design Automation for Revit API
- Gathered the LAS, LAZ or EPT data (points, color, intensity and normals) and converted it to RCS using Autodesk Recap SDK
Language and SDK : C++, C#, Python, HOOPS Exchange, Teigha BIM, Forge Design Automation for Revit, PDAL, Autodesk Recap
Jim Quanci, Sr. Director, Autodesk Developer Network (USA)
Tim Loduha, Senior Director, Roblox
Ron Fritz, CEO - Tech Soft 3D
Martin Flaherty, Skooter, Inc.
Craig Dennis, CTO - TransMagic Inc.
Vikas Saxena, Head Software Developer, Renishaw Metrology Systems
Chris, Columbus, Ohio based software company
Robin Willis, Sunglass
Michael McDonnell, Configure One (United States)
Kausik Dasgupta, R&D Manager, Blast Movement Technologies (Australia)
Martin Flaherty, Co-Founder - Skooter, Inc.
Dave Peel, President- Microvellum, Inc.
Sarah W. Stocker, Co-Founder, Wearlynx, Inc.
VP, Operations, US based Inspection Software Solutions Company
Jimmy Bergmark , JTB World (Sweden)
Alban Denoyel, Co-founder & CEO, Sketchfab. (USA)
Torrin Raoufi-Danner, Ostensor AB
Damian Rafferty, Pulse PLM
Biplab Sarkar, CEO, Nemetschek Vectorworks
Jim Plymale, President & CEO - Machine Research Corporation
Koen, R&D/Visualization- beMatrix
Bruno Courtois, Infrastructure, Greif
Peter Schlipf, Sr Manager Autodesk Developer Network EMEA
Dave Grupenhagen, DG Associates
Rika Hatai, Core Concept Technologies (Japan)
Titus, CenterMed (China)