ProtoTech’s latest release of 3D Measure Up has substantially improved performance and added exciting new features.
ProtoTech Solutions has released its latest version V (2.2) of 3D Measure Up is now highly optimized and has exciting new features. 3D Measure Up application allows users to accurately measure linear, along-surface and girth lengths on a 3D scanned body.
Main features of this release-
- Publish to HTML: 3D Measure Up now supports the ability to save the model and the measurement annotations to HTML (.html) format so that they can be shared and viewed by anyone using a web browser.
Fig 1: ‘Publish to HTML’ and viewed HTML in Web Browser
- Vertical Planes for measurements. : 3D Measure Up supports the ability to measure vertical and/or inclined distances. Further, the automatic measurement tool will auto-detect a few typical inclined distances on the right arm if it is stretched. Please refer following image,
Fig 2: Vertical Planes for Measurements
- Show distance between typical planes: We have added a few more measurement planes of commonly needed body features. The distance between two planes among some of these planes is now displayed with automatic body measurements.
Fig 3: Show the distance between typical planes
- Volume with distinct disjoint Entities: We are now showing volume with distinct disjoint entities with the different color, volume and surface area in the separate split viewport.
Fig 4: Show the distance between typical planes
Video Tutorials: For the ease of user, we have created video tutorials. The user can access these tutorials from 3D Measure Up application as well.
Fig 5: Access ‘Video Tutorials’
Why use 3D Measure Up?
- Allow the user to measure various dimensions on mesh files (Currently, OBJ and STL files are supported).
- Allow the user to measure girths on the model at any location.
- Direct distance and on surface distance measurements between any two points are possible.
- This tool is very useful for Human body measurements.
- Some typical human body measurements are computed automatically on a single click.
- The model can be aligned for more accurate measurements.
- Support basic Mesh cleanup and mesh healing functionalities.
- Export data as CSV.
- Export measurement data along with mesh as HTML.
- Save project and restore.
- Measure volume of the entire model or selected portion only.
To know more about 3D Measure Up, Please click here
About ProtoTech Solutions:
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in,
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization,
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development.
- AR/VR Development.
- Quality Assurance/Testing services.
For more information:
Contact us: info@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Visit us: www.prototechsolutions.com