ProtoTech’s OBJ Exporter For Revit was unbelievably helpful in getting the selected OBJ models .I found it very easy to use, and quick too. I can recommend it.
It also helps in exporting of textures. Thank you very much for your support.”
– Lasse Justesen, Engineer, Buildings indoor environment and energy
“ProtoTech’s OBJ Exporter For Revit offers powerful set of features(export textures, adjustable mesh quality). It went well, with no problems at my end. It is really straightforward to install and use!”
– Emile du Toit, Student at Tshwane University of Technology
“Prototech Solutions offers a high-quality product called ‘OBJ Exporter for Revit,’ which we use in all of our products.
Their customer service is fantastic, providing timely assistance. Outstanding customer service!”
– Tommy Kiørboe-Cao, Building designer, KplusC Arkitektur & Design
“I use Revit for making architectural drawings, decoration objects. ProtoTech’s OBJ Exporter for Revit successfully exported my 3d models to a format which my 3d printer was able to read. It works just perfectly fine and if there is any concern, the technical team is ready to give all the support as fast and optimal as they can. I recommend their product a 100%.”
– Sebastian Rosales , Architect from Ecuador
“ProtoTech’s OBJ Exporter for Revit compatibility is exceptional to other plugins out there in the market. Bin material information will not be lost, and the vertices have RGB attribute information. I rate this plugin a 5 out of 5.”
– Huanghongsheng, Shenzhen University
General Usage Instructions:
1. Download and install the plugin 2. Run Revit application 3. Open the ‘Add ins’ tab and find the ‘ProtoTech OBJ’ section.
Click on the ‘About Us’ button that contains licensing information. License Activation can be done from this panel
ProtoTech Solutions is a leading provider of 3D software technology solutions. We are experts in 3D visualization, data interoperability and cloud & mobile application development.