Inventor To Sketchfab
Sketchfab is a web service for rendering, sharing and embedding 3D files in real-time without any plug-in on browser
Are you using Inventor? Do you want to share models with others? Do you want to embed models in web pages? You can achieve this using Sketchfaband Inventor To Sketchfab Plugin. Sketchfab is a web service for rendering, sharing and embedding 3D files in real-time without any plug-in on browser. Using InventorToSketchfab (developed by ProtoTech Solutions) makes it easier to publish your models directly from Inventor environment to Sketchfab without leaving Inventor environment InventorToSketchfab supports exporting 3D model, packaging, and uploading to Sketchfab.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Supports color including face color also
InventorToSketchfab is compatible with 32 and 64 bit of Autodesk inventor 2010 to 2014 versions.
Please NOTE -
How to use InventorToSketchfab:
- Create your free account on Sketchfab (sketchfab).
- Download and Install InventorToSketchfab Plugin for Inventor.
- Run Inventor, find “Publish To Sketchfab” button under File menu.
- If “Publish To Sketchfab” button is not available under File menu, make sure InventorToSketchfab plugin is loaded successfully.
- Once model is loaded, click on “Publish To Sketchfab” button under File menu. A dialog box will appear.
- Enter the model properties in this dialog. API key and model name are the minimum model properties needed to enter in dialog. Remaining properties are optional.
- Private API key can be found in Sketchfab dashboard.
- Click on “Publish” button to publish model directly to Sketchfab. Once you click on publish, progress bar will indicate the progress made in uploading the model.
- If the model is successfully published, it will be opened in a new browser window. Else, an error message will be displayed in a dialog box