WebGL Exporter for NavisWorks   ( Version: 18.104.22.168,   Updated Date: 05-Dec-2016)
This plugin available on Autodesk store too
It has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
Version Supported : WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks®
2015, 2016, 2017.
License Terms and Conditions:-
- The license is tied to one piece of hardware (machine). Once activated this license cannot be transferred to another machine.
- Your product activation key will be sent via email as soon as you complete the payment process.
- The activation will require internet connection. The internet connection is required only once for activation.
- If the machine is formatted for any reason, the license will have to be reactivated.
- The license is perpetual only for the downloaded version on the hardware which it is activated. While the current policy is to allow the updates for free, this may change in the future.
- While we will try to provide technical support, there are no committed warranties and support. We recommend that you evaluate our product to your satisfaction based on the free trials provided before making the purchase.
|Version||Release Date||What’s new|
|2.4||05/12/2016||1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template. 2. Enhancement: Implemented new model query method to allow exporting large models. 3. Enhancement: Added support for Navisworks 2017.|
|1.4||18/01/2016||1. Supported Navisworks version 2016.|
|1.3||29/09/2015||1. Fixed issue with license activation. Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update. 2. New Feature: You can now export selected entities only. Can be a huge time saver!|
|1.2||08/10/2015||1. Fixed issue with license activation. 2. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model.|
|1.1||03/23/2015||1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid WebGL files.|
|1.0||06/30/2015||1. Supports exporting Solid bodies. 2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.|
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
For activation please contact at: WebGLForNW@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
How To Use WebGL Exporter For Navisworks® :
- Download and install WebGL Exporter plugin for Navisworks®.
- Run Navisworks® and Load a model (part or assembly).
- There’s a new panel under Add-Ins menu on ribbon bar named as ‘WebGL Exporter‘.
It contains following three menu items as shown in the image below.
After clicking here, a ‘Save As‘ dialog will display on our screen.
A default file name will appear in the file name text box. You can edit this name.
Click Save button to export the current model to HTML document.
It contains following options as shown in the image.
- Precision : You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need fine representation of the model, just check the “use Precision” check box and the slider will be enabled. You can slide and select the values from 0 to 15. Higher is the value, finer is the representation you will get and larger is the file size. Default is full precision.
- Export Normals : You can select whether you want to export normals or not. Default is set to export normals.
It displays the information about product. It provides facility to activate your product license at any time from this control. After exporting, an HTML file will be generated and it can be viewed in the browser.
This is how it looks in the browser.