WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® Fusion 360™   ( Version: 1.0.0,   Updated Date: 24-Nov-2016)
This plugin available on Autodesk store too
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and Windows. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production tool set. Autodesk® Fusion 360™ support both cloud and local export, Cloud export file types include Inventor 2014, IGES, SAT, SMT, STEP, DWG, DXF, STL, FBX, and F3D. Local file export types include IGES, SAT, SMT, STEP, F3D, and DXF.
ProtoTech Solutions launched AddIn for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ and have expertise with its API. WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ exports CAD models into WebGL file (.html) on local system. This AddIn is live on Autodesk® Fusion 360™ app store and can be installed through this link: Click Here .
WebGL Technology is the most commonly accepted standard in collaborative Business processes. This brings the ease of distribution, Engineering collaboration, and format consistency of sharing CAD designs from different CAD packages. Other benefits of having WebGL includes ease of Archiving, Record maintenance, Process compliance, Security, etc.
Features of WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ :-
- Supports Part Assemblies.
- Supports colors.
- Option to Show/Hide Navigation Controls in exported file.
- Has default compression to minimize the exported file size.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies.
For activation please contact at WebGLForAF360@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- Restart Fusion 360 application after AddIn installation.
- We are not providing support for texture.
|Version||Release Date||What’s new|
|1.0.0||24/11/2016||1. Exports solid bodies to an HTML (.html) file.
2. Preference settings to adjust the file size and quality.
3. Option to add Navigation control and assembly tree to the HTML file.
4. Option for body level and face level tessellation is provided.