3D PDF Exporter For Autodesk® Fusion 360™   ( Version: 1.3.0,   Updated Date: 20-April-2017)
This plugin available on Autodesk store too
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production tool set. Autodesk® Fusion 360™ support both cloud and local export, Cloud export file types include Inventor 2014, IGES, SAT, SMT, STEP, DWG, DXF, STL, FBX, and F3D. Local file export types include IGES, SAT, SMT, STEP, F3D, and DXF.
ProtoTech Solutions launched AddIn for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ and have expertise with its API. 3D PDF Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ exports CAD models into 3D PDF file (.pdf) on local system. This AddIn is live on Autodesk® Fusion 360™ app store and can be installed through this link: Click Here .
3D PDF Technology is the most commonly accepted standard in collaborative Business processes. This brings the ease of distribution, Engineering collaboration, and format consistency of sharing CAD designs from different CAD packages. Other benefits of having 3D PDF includes ease of Archiving, Record maintenance, Process compliance, Security, etc.
Features of 3D PDF Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ :-
- Supports Face Level colors.
- Exports BRep bodies, Components and Assemblies.
- Exports model tree
- Has default compression to minimize the exported file size
- Simplified license activation process
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials
For activation please contact at 3DPDFForAF360@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- Restart Fusion 360 application after AddIn installation.
- We are not providing support for texture.
License Terms and Conditions:-
- The license is tied to one piece of hardware (machine). Once activated this license cannot be transferred to another machine.
- Your product activation key will be sent via email as soon as you complete the payment process.
- The activation will require internet connection. The internet connection is required only once for activation.
- If the machine is formatted for any reason, the license will have to be reactivated.
- The license is perpetual only for the downloaded version on the hardware which it is activated. While the current policy is to allow the updates for free, this may change in the future.
- While we will try to provide technical support, there are no committed warranties and support. We recommend that you evaluate our product to your satisfaction based on the free trials provided before making the purchase.
|Version||Release Date||What’s new|
|1.3.0||20/04/2017|| Feature : Added functionality to control the mesh quality of the exported model.
Enhancement : Hidden entities are exported to the PDF. They remain hidden in exported model and user can 'unhide' them from model tree.
|1.2.0||23/12/2016||Bug Fixes: Saving file with extension correctly.|
|1.1.0||11/08/2016||Improvements: 1. Added Preferences & About us dialog which helps user to set different export related attributes & activate the product.                                 2. Color & transparency are now supported. Bug Fixes: 1. Transformation Matrix of the model is now set properly.                      2. Assembly tree is now coming properly.|
|1.0.1||Improvements: 1. Transformation Matrix of the model is set.                                 2. No need to set render mode and lighting effect explicitly as now it is default settings in exported PDF file. Bug Fixes: 1. While exporting models, some bodies were not getting exported.                        2. Activation Dialog was not appearing correctly.|
|1.0.0||First Alpha Release:
Exports multiple solid bodies.